Pick your own season has now started!
Bring in your own containers and pay for the weight of the berries you pick. We also sell our containers in the shop that you can use.
We will update on our website which berries we have ready for Pick Your Own.
- Strawberries (£3.25 per kilo)
- Raspberries (£3.50 per kilo)
- Gooseberries (£3.25 per kilo)
- Tayberries (£3.50 per kilo)
- Blackcurrants (£3.50 per kilo)
- Redcurrants (£3.50 per kilo)
- Brambles/ Blackberries (£3.50 per kilo)
Cherries (£8 per kilo)FINISHED FOR THE SEASON
- Blueberries (£5.25 per kilo)
- Apples (£2 per kilo)
- Plums (£2 per kilo)
As well as seasonal berries available for Pick Your Own, we also have fresh pea pods (£3 per kg) and potatoes (£2 per kg) available to buy from the shop.
Scotland grows some of the best soft fruit in the world and Charleton Farm is no exception! We grow strawberries, raspberries, gooseberries, brambles, tayberries, blueberries, and currants which are all available for Pick Your Own.
To enjoy the taste of our summer berries all year round why not make your own jam and preserves? You could also freeze them or add some to pies, crumbles, smoothies and compotes.
We are closed for the winter but come see us again in the spring!